Saturday 1 December 2012

Blogmas day 1! Ins and Outs of November

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Happy 1st December! Can you believe it's December already? Where has the year gone? I'm excited though, are you?

I've decided to have a little competition within this years Blogmas, with my advent calender. What I'll do is, take a picture each day of my advent chocolate and share it with you, and all you have to do is guess what it is supposed to be and leave it in the comments. Whoever gets the most right will get a little prize. I'm not sure what the prize will be yet, but as soon as I do, you will too.
I thought it would be fun, because every year my chocolates can be hard to figure out, probably because they are so small. Today's is a little bit blurry, but here it is.



So, what you you think it is? Don't forget to leave it in the comment section below.

I decided I would do my Ins and Outs, as my first post, mostly because I do this at the beginning of every month.

In:


  1. Soaps. I've been watching pretty much all of the soaps, everyday. I'm a little bit behind on Coronation Street, but plan on catching up really soon. I don't know why I started watching them again, but I'm glad I did.
  2. Tiny Tower. I have become obsessed with this again. If I'm not on that I'm on Pinterest. I'm now on 73 floors, which is just ridiculous! The creators of it have decorated the tower all Christmassy! I got so excited when I saw that.
  3. Enjoying bus rides. I love bus journeys, especially when I'm on my own, it gives me plenty of time to read, and I find them so relaxing.
  4. Reading. Leading on from that last one, I have been loving reading the past 3 weeks. So much so, that I've been reading 1 a week
Out:

  1. Soft lips. I don't know why, but my lips have been incredibly chapped this month. I think I've worked out how to stop them getting chapped though, which I might share with you all in my next post.
  2. Sleeping. I've had major problems sleeping lately, and you can definitely tell from the horrible bags under my eyes 
Not many Outs this month, which is quite nice. What are your Ins and Outs of the last month? Let me know, I love finding out what you've all been loving. 

That's it for today, check back tomorrow for Blogmas day 2! Also if you are doing Blogmas, leave the link below, I'd love to read them.

Have a beautiful night

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 24
Floors on Tiny Tower: 73
What I'm listening to right now: The documentary about Charlotte and Jonathan from Britain's got talent 

No comments:

Post a Comment