Monday 24 December 2012

Blogmas day 23

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

This post may be a few minutes late because 1) I can't find my USB cable, and 2) I've been watching a lot of 2 Broke Girls, I'm almost caught up on the new series! :D I've been watching it so much that I'm starting to act like Caroline and speak like Max. It always happens when I watch a lot of the same show, please tell me I'm not the only one that this happens to.

Today I want to talk about how disappointed I am with the people where I live.
Me and my family went driving around looking at all the Christmas lights people had put up, and let me tell you, we only found 1 house that looked amazing. Even the churches and pubs weren't decorated. Nor the rich peoples houses. I mean, what is with people? It is Christmas, I want to see decorations! Most houses didn't even have a tree! How disappointing is that? I feel like there isn't enough Christmas spirit here. I mean, I'm surrounded by Christmas spirit online, but not enough in real life. I get that we're in a recession but all everyone seems to be thinking about is the food and presents, but decorations are important too :-P

Ok I know that this is really short, but it's taken me half an hour to write because I keep switching back to 2 Broke Girls. I'm sorry, but I promise that tomorrow's post will be amazing! Know idea what I am writing yet, but I'll think of something really awesome, seeing as it is Christmas eve tomorrow! Oh yeah! I'm excited! :-D

Oh and I still can't find my USB cable :( I've been really bad at this, sorry, again.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 2
What I am listening to/watching right now: 2 Broke Girls! ;P
Christmas song of the day: 12 days of Christmas, I listened to it a lot today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment