Thursday 6 December 2012

Blogmas day 6. Winterlicious tag


Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I have been so busy doing an essay then I looked at the time and realized that I still had to do today's Blogmas post. This is much more enjoyable than an essay, but luckily I only have 500 words left before I start drafting.

Anyway I wanted to do this 'Winterlicious' tag. I do have a few Christmas themed tags I plan on doing, but decided I wanted this to be the first :) I hope you enjoy, and I tag you all!

Questions!
1) Favourite Winter Nail Polish?
 Any deep red nail polish really. It reminds me of Christmas so much. I'm currently wearing the one from Technic with a gold glitter in between coats.
2) Favourite Winter lip product?
 Definitely lip balm. I can't survive without it! Who wants icky chapped lips anyway?
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
 My pyjamas or my boots, I can't decide. When I'm out I'm wearing my boots and when I'm in I'm wearing my cosiest pjs.
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
 My scarf definitely. I recently bought a deep red chunky knit one from Everything5pounds, and have been wearing it non stop, I love it so much.
5) Favourite winter scent/candle?
 I like spicy scents for winter, like Spiced apple, or cinnamon sticks. I'm currently burning Red apple wreath by Yankee candles, which smells amazing!
6) Favourite Winter beverage?
 Hot chocolate or eggnog latte. I actually haven't had an eggnog latte yet, but I might go and get one tomorrow, because it's going to be a long day.
7) All time favourite Christmas/Holiday movie?
 100% Santa Claus, the Tim Allen one. I watch it so many times every year, but I haven't watched it this year yet because we always watch it as a family for the first time, and my dad isn't here right now. But we'll watch it as soon as he is up
8) Favourite Christmas/Holiday song?
 This one is difficult, I have so many. Jingle bell rock (because of Mean Girls) or Santa baby.
9) Favourite Holiday food/treat?
 This one is probably really strange, but mine is trifle. I don't know why but I only ever have it at Christmas, so it is definitely a Christmas treat for me
10) What is your favourite Christmas Decoration this year?
  I love my tree, yet again. I think it's because it reminds me of my family, and now that I no longer live with them it's more special
11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
 More candles. My fondness for candles has recently turned into an obsession for candles. I love them so much.
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
 I don't actually know, it's all up in the air at the moment. What I do know is that I will be with my entire family and I am excited for that, because I haven't seen my dad since the beginning of October.

Please do this tag, I promise it was fun.

Finally here is today's advent chocolate. Don't forget to let me know what you think it is.


Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 19
Floors on Tiny Tower: 77
What I am listening to/watching right now: Winter melody by Donna Summer
Christmas song of the day: Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Ring the Hogwarts bells ;-P

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a reindeer - mine was a duck wearing a scarf this morning lol :-D

    I'm totally with you on liking spiced scents at Christmas and I love watching the Santa Clause movie every year too! Oo and you've just reminded me that I haven't had an eggnog latte yet either!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had a duck wearing a scarf before, I'm kinda jealous :D

      We need to go get out eggnog lattes, light our spiced scented candles and watch the Santa Clause movie :D

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete