Wednesday 12 December 2012

Blogmas day 12. An apology and randomness

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I'm sorry I didn't write anything last night, time just seemed to get away from me, which almost happened again today. I planned on filming my review on A winter flame, but didn't get a chance, but hopefully I'll be able to film and upload that tomorrow. I would like to get it up before I finish my next book, which I'm almost half way through already! I bet you as soon as I get my 'A winter flame' review up I'll be filming my next review ha-ha. I'm not going to tell you which book it is tonight, you'll just have to wait until you see the review :-P

I actually did something Christmassy today, I went to my churches salvation army Christmas carol! It was so good and definitely got me even more in the Christmassy mood. You know what else is getting me in the Christmassy mood? The frost that is everywhere right now! I know that snow is the stereotypical view of Christmas, but I think the frost makes everything look so magical and Christmassy, especially because it is so glittery. Wow how many times can I say Christmassy in one paragraph ha-ha.

I don't really know what else to say, so I'm going to leave you with the past 2 advent chocolates. Oh and speaking of which, I plan on getting the prize early next week, so look out for that.




Now I'm off to get into my nice and cosy bed. Night everyone

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 14
Floors on Tiny Tower: 80
What I am listening to/watching right now: YouTube videos (I may have fallen behind slightly)
Christmas song of the day: Baby it's cold right now (It reflects how I feel right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment