Wednesday 2 October 2013

Blogtober #1 - An Introduction

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.



Wow, can you believe it is October already? I know everyone says it, but seriously, where has this year gone? I can't believe I turn 21 this month!

To celebrate the fact that it is my birthday month I am going to post something on here everyday, like Blogmas, but in October :D And yes I know it is the 2nd but I didn't get a chance to write anything yesterday, but not to worry because I am currently uploading a video onto my YouTube channel, which I will be posting on here later on, so you'll be getting 2 posts today :-)

For anyone who is knew to my Blog, the types of posts you will be seeing are:

  • Daily life posts
  • Beauty reviews
  • Book reviews
  • Outfit of the days
  • Food posts
  • Healthy living 
  • Tags
  • Empties


Well that is all I have to say. If you have any requests please leave them in a comment below and I will try and do them for you. Check back in a couple of hours for the video.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment