Friday 4 October 2013

Blogtober #4 - The 10 day 'you' challenge - 8 fears

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I was going through my picture, and realised I still had all of my 10 day 'you' challenge pictures. So I decided to check out where I got up to on this tag, and noticed that I only did two of them, and the last one was back in December, which is crazy! So I decided I would try and complete it this month.


I'm going to put it out there right now, I get scared easily, but I don't have many actual fears, so this post is going to be hard to write. Let's hope I can think of eight.

  1. Grasshoppers - Have you ever seen 'A Bugs Life'? I'm sure you have, it's a classic Pixar movie. Well ever since I saw that when I was really young (it was and still is one of my favourite films) the grasshoppers always terrified me! Then a couple of years ago my Mum got Geckos and they eat grasshoppers, and they would always come to the front of their tub whenever I was in the room. I was terrified to be in that room, I felt like they were coming after me!
  2. Clowns - I don't know where this stems from, I just know that I've always been scared of them. They are just so creepy!
  3. Psychological horror movies - This is something that scares everyone, but I'm really struggling. I'm ok-ish with gorry horrors, even though real life gore makes me sick but psychological are a no go for me.
  4. Odd numbers - I've written my true fears, even a few of my deep ones, and now I'm going onto the silly ones. This isn't exactly a fear, it's just I don't like them very much, they just make me feel uncomfortable. Weirdly enough though, I want 3 children, I don't understand either. Oh and my lucky number is 7. But other than that odd numbers make me uncomfortable.
  5. Dirty dish water - You know when you're doing the dishes, and there is some food dried onto the plate, i.e. oats, and they start floating in the water? Yeah just the thought of that makes me want to be sick, I can't deal with it. To deal with that I soak those bowls, then rinse before and after washing.
  6. Never being a mum - Ok so now it's getting deep because I really can't think of other things I'm scared of. I want to be a mum so badly, that I have a fear I am infertile. 
  7. That I'll die alone - This is probably something a lot of people have a fear of, and I'm not really going to get into it. I know I'm still really young, and I've got plenty of time to find a husband, but the fear is still there.
  8. That I'll never leave anything worthwhile behind when I die - I'm not scared of dying, but I do want to leave something worthwhile behind. I want to live life to the fullest, and do something that might change the world and make it better, I'm just not sure how to go about it yet.
So I just about did it. If any of you have done this, are you like me and get scared easily but don't have many actual fears, or do you have actual fears, and found this easy? Let me know.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment