Monday 21 October 2013

#Blogtober #13 - Birthday haul

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Yesterday it was my birthday, and I had an amazing full filled day, hence why I didn't post anything. I have some pictures from the day if any of you are interested in seeing those. But today I thought I would do a birthday haul, as I know many of you like those.

I was very spoilt so not all my presents are shown, I just got my brother to pick a few to share with you all. My parents did a thing where they bought me 21 things that I have loved throughout my life, from TV shows, books, and movies, to food and drinks.

My balloons which are very pink and sparkely and I love them

My cake, with a picture of me at 7 months old, sleeping just after eating. Not much has changed haha

Me and my wonderful family after our wonderful meal.

A select few of my presents: From T-R-L - Doctor Who season 3-6, Art Attack PC game, Sherlock seasons 1 and 2, John Barrowman live at the Royal Albert Hall, 100 verses every Christian should know, 21st wine glass. Second row: Rusks, Bang on the door Groovy Chick colouring book, My little pony Pinkie Pie, Keep calm and join Hufflepuff keyring, Monty the dog with glasses. Bottom row: Nikon D5200, Framed Avengers comic, Signed and framed Doctor Who picture with David Tennant and John Barrowman on it, Framed Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen picture.
Phew that was a lot

My brother put a lot of thought into this gift. I love The Avengers, and comic books, so he decided to get an Avengers comic book from the year I was born and frame it. How awesome and thoughtful is that? He also bought me 2 other Avengers comic books to go with it :) 

My Mum was so excited to give me this, and I can tell why. It is John Barrowman and David Tennant outside the TARDIS and below that, it is signed! I love it!

Another signed present. It was bought like this apparently, and I don't understand why someone would sell a signed DVD. It is awesome!

And the best present ever a Nikon D5200! I took all of these pictures with this camera, and even though I'm still learning how to use it, I think the quality is amazing. What do you think?

I had an amazing day, and am very lucky to have gotten all of these amazing presents.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. Don't forget that you can get 10% off over at Blogilates using the code "Fit4Fall10"

No comments:

Post a Comment