Friday 4 October 2013

Blogtober #3 - September empties

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

As promised in my last post here are my September empties. I didn't finish many products, and even less exciting ones, in the last month, so I'm sorry if this post is a bit boring.

Avon nail experts peeling and brittleness solver; Sure cotton ultra dry anti-perspirant; Tesco nail polish remover; Calypso once a day sun protection; Boots cotton wool pads; Boots cotton wool double faced oval pads; Yankee candle in Clean cotton.

My thoughts on each product:

Avon nail experts peeling and brittleness solver: I was reorganising my nail products, and found this again, with a tiny bit left, but it was so old I wasn't able to use it any more. I was so sad about that because I love this product! It worked so well on my nails, it strengthened them and stopped them peeling, and made the shiny. I have no idea why I stopped using this, but I am definitely ordering some more.

Sure cotton ultra dry anti-perspirant: I did not like this, it was very powdery and went everywhere in my room. It didn't last very long either, considering how big the bottle is, so I definitely don't recommend this.

Tesco nail polish remover: This lasted me for over 2 years, which is a huge surprise considering how often I paint my nails. I don't have much to say on it, it removes your nail polish, and lasted forever, so I completely recommend this.

Calypso once a day sun protection: This is so good. It smell amazing, is highly moisturising, and protects your skin from sun damage, what more can you ask for. Oh and you only have to apply it once. I applied this every morning after my shower, and was very sad when I ran out, but felt there wasn't much point in buying a new tube considering the sun has gone. But I will definitely be repurchasing for next summer.

Boots cotton wool pads, and double faced oval pads: Both of these are double sided, with a slighly 'rougher' side and a softer side. I use the smaller ones to remove my eye make-up with the softer side and apply my toner with the 'rougher' side to exfoliate. I use the larger ones to remove my face make-up using a cleansing water if I'm feeling lazy, and also to wash my face at night. I love these, they are probably my all time favourite cotton wool pads ever (I know that sounds a bit weird, but it's true) and I've repurchased them, and know that I will be using them for a long time.

Yankee candle in Clean Cotton: I love how fresh this smelled, I feel like it was a perfect summer to autumn transition smell. I would burn this any time of the year if I just wanted a clean smell. I think it would be great for anyone who has just moved away from home and is feeling homesick, because, to me at least, it smells like home. 

I did warn you that there wasn't many exciting products, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment