Wednesday 18 January 2012

Religion Vs Jesus

I don't know how many of you believe in God, but I do. I was on Youtube watching a video about nail art, and on of the recommended videos was the one below. So, naturally, I clicked it and watched it. All I can say is that he is right. 
Different religions cause so many problems, and I can understand why people are against it. Some people believe that religion isn't necessary, that it shouldn't exist. But when they say that, they mean that people should stop believing; people should stop having faith. I disagree, everyone should have faith. To me, living without faith is unbearable, you have nothing to keep you going. 
I only started to have faith in Jesus almost a year ago, but even before that I had faith in something. I don't understand why people are so closed minded that they can't believe in something that they can't see. A quote from my favourite Christmas movie fits perfectly here: "Seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing" Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, and yet that is a rather large reason why people do not know Jesus, because they have never actually seen him.
Anyway I hope you enjoy the video, and please leave me your thoughts in the comments below, I really do love reading them.



God Bless, and DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: Saviour of the World by Ben Cantelon
Days until my January exams are over: 7

2 comments:

  1. I'm literally obsessed with this video! Great Post! :)
    http://www.soupforthegirlysoul.blogspot.com
    http://www.twitter.com/itsagirlsblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm glad you liked it :)

    Have a great day

    xx

    ReplyDelete