Saturday 28 January 2012

Top Five Style Icons - Tag

Hey girlies.
So I thought that I would do my 'Top five style icons' tag. I hope you enjoy this post, and please leave me some feedback, and tell me your style icons.


  1. J.K. Rowling. Her style is so classic and beautiful. She is my all time icon, not just style, I adore her so much.  





2. Blair Waldorf. Like Jo, her style is just classic and beautiful and I love it. You'll notice that most of my style icons are for the same reason. 





3. Hermione Granger. Yes Hermione, not Emma. I love this style for school as it is so easy to pull off no matter how late you get up. Plus everyone can wear it.






4. Holly Willoughby. Again, her style is classic and absolutely gorgeous.





5. Elle Woods. Again a character, I know. Her style in the movie Legally Blonde, her style is girly, feminine, and slightly  over the top, which I love.





So there you go, my top 5 style icons. Sorry for the Elle Woods pictures, I couldn't find any good ones, but these kind of show her style. I'm not 100% sure I would actually wear Elle's style just because it is so over the top, but I  just had to add her, because I still love it.

So who are your style icons? Let me know in the comments below as I would love to know.

Talk to you all soon

DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: Allthatglitters21 doing a tutorial
Days until I go away: 11
Days until London: 67

4 comments:

  1. I completelly agree with J.K.Rowling, Blair Waldorf (how not? she's always been a queen!) Hermione Granger, and Elle woods! BTW, You touched me with those icons, I adore Harry Potter (I'm re-reading the books), I love gossip girl, (I've watched every single episode), and Legally Blonde is my number one girly movie! Great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I agree with you, those things are the best! :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete