Wednesday 25 January 2012

Romantic Outfit of the day

Romantic Outfit of the day


Knee length pleated skirt
$45 - witchery.com.au

Michael Antonio nude heels
$50 - heels.com

Betsey Johnson tahitian pearl earrings
$45 - betseyjohnson.com

Friis Company chunky bangle
€13 - shopfriiscompany.com






As Robert Burns is a Romantic poet, I thought I would put together a romantic outfit. I think that this would be a great outfit for a date and I absolutely love this.

DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: The NTA's (review maybe?)
Days until my January exams are over: The finished today! I am so happy that I can just focus on my coursework now.

2 comments:

  1. That is a perfect romantic outfit - the heels and earrings in particular are adorable!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :) I agree, I love the heels and earrings :)

      Have a gorgeous night

      xx

      Delete