Thursday 5 January 2012

School, Routines and Organisation



I went back to school today which sucks, I mean it's not that I hate school, I just don't particularly like my school. I don't really want to be mean about my school but I do often think that if I went to another school I'd feel a little bit better about going, because I do like studying; I just feel that I don't get the study vibe there, if you know what I mean.

Apart from studying though I like going back because I get a routine again. I love routine, actually I think I am one of those people that need a routine to live! I find that it is hard to get a routine whilst on a break from school because you know you have to change back soon.
I know that now I am back at school I'm going to get a home routine too, you know after school. Meaning that I'm going to stick even closer to my resolutions, which is obviously great. Is it weird that I've already envisioned  how it is going to work? I want to make a timetable for it, which is probably even worse, but I just love having a routine so much! I don't know how people can live without one. I sound like a crazy person don't I? But I just feel that without a routine I don't know what I'm doing and I feel so un-organised.

Ooh speaking or organised I was reading pearsblogs today and she has done a school organise post and you know what? I am totally taking some of her ideas. I thought I was really organised until I read her post, let me tell you I am not! But I think I will get so much better at it if I take some of her tips and change up some of mine a little bit.
I really want to organise right now! I need to revise but I just want to organise everything! Mostly my school stuff and my desk. It is a bit ridiculous how much I re-organise this desk. I feel like I am constantly re-organising it, moving things around, putting things back. It is a little bit out of control. I'll do it on Sunday though (another routine type thing of mine) I always clean my room on a Sunday after work.

Oh before I forget, there most likely won't be a post tomorrow, because I'm at my friends. You know I might just take Friday's off because I go there every Friday and don't get back until really late and have to be up early on Saturdays so don't feel like I really have time to blog on a Friday.

I really should go and revise, I have a mock test tomorrow morning for an exam I have next Friday, so I'll talk to you all Saturday.

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 7
What I am listening to right now: Carrickfergus by Katherine Jenkins
New Years Resolutions broken: None *happy dance*

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on going back to school! I have to go back to work soon and I'm dragging my feet. lol... I think it will be easier as well to have my daily routine back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you for mentioning my blog! Really sweet of you!

    Lucy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SweetWahine thank you, and good luck with going back to work, I know exactly how you feel lol. Yeah it'll be great to have that routine back :)

    @PearsBlog No problem, I love your blog! :)

    Have a great day/night :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete