Tuesday 3 January 2012



The weather has been so horrible today, all I want to do is curl up in bed with my book, (which I plan on doing after writing this post)

I'm definitely sticking to one of my New Years Resolutions this month. You know the one "Do something that scares me once a month" well I am speaking at my churches Girls Night In, and that terrifies me. I know I was nominated to do it because, apparently, when I have a soothing voice and when I read from the bible everybody loves it. I don't particularly like to speak in front of people, so I am so freakin' scared but I'll do it. Not sure what I am going to do to make sure I go through with it but I'll do it. I'll let you all know if I did it, how I did it, and how I did in my update for my New Years Resolutions post next month. Besides the Girls Night In isn't until 27th January so it won't be long after that, that you will all get to know.
I'm really excited for the Girls Night In. I've never been to one before and the first one I go to I am one of the leaders, so I can't wait.

I don't really know what to talk about today. For the past month it didn't matter that I didn't have a subject because I had a title, but now I need a subject for a title.
Ooh I know leave me a comment below telling me what my pointless posts should be titled! I really have no idea what to call them, when I'm unmotivated to do anything I can't be creative, so you guys do it for me ha-ha. For now this post will just be untitled.

I was on WeHeartIt earlier and I searched organised, and you know what, it made me want to re-organise my room. Again! I love organising so much, I re-organise my desk constantly so that everything is perfect and un-cluttered. I might to an entire series on organising, you know with before and after pictures of parts of my room and how I organised it. I think that would be such a fun idea, after all this blog isn't about anything in particular, it is basically all of my obsessions in one place. Would you guys like that series? I guess it would kind of be like my study series, which I will be re-starting hopefully on Saturday.
I'm also thinking of taking a picture of my outfit everyday and incorporating them into my posts, but I'm not sure. Or maybe not everyday, just when I'm wearing something I really like.What do you guys think?
Leave me your ideas in the comments below, I love reading your feedback :)

Right I'm gonna go and get ready for bed; even though it is only 9.07pm I want to get back into a routine for going back to school on Thursday.

Talk to you all tomorrow,

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 9
What I am listening to right now: Centre of it all by Tim Hughes
New Years Resolutions broken: None

No comments:

Post a Comment