Thursday 12 January 2012

Shoes

I was searching shoes on Google and found some strange looking ones. I thought I would share with you the ones I really liked.






 

I love these shoes, particularly the Pikachu ones, but I don't think I would actually wear any of them. Just nice to look at really. 
Would you wear any of these? Let me know in the comments below. 

Oh and sorry for no post yesterday, I had an exam this morning and was revising. Speaking of which, I have an exam tomorrow morning and should be revising for that right now. 

Talk to you all soon

DFTBA

What I am listening to right now: The Bravest Man I ever Knew by Ministry of Magic
Days until my January exams are over: 14
New Years Resolutions broken: None 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute shoes! I love all of them. Idk if I could ever rock them but I think they are really fun and I would love to own a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I could never wear them but still want to own them :)

      Have a great day :)

      xx

      Delete