Wednesday 24 October 2012

Birthday haul

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know that it was my birthday on Saturday, and I turned 20! I was ridiculously excited for my birthday this year, which was weird, because I haven't been excited for my birthday for about 5 years, so I was like a little kid again.

I had an awesome birthday, and was so spoilt. I am incredibly lucky.
I had a video chat with my dad, which was so nice, cause I don't get to see him very often, then my mum, brother and I went for a day of shopping in Liverpool, and my mum bought me a few more presents. That kinda sounds like Dudley Dursley, when he only got 36 presents when last year he got 37, so Tunie, bought him 2 more presents when they went out (sorry I just felt a Harry Potter reference was necessary) It wasn't like that though, my mum just refused to let me buy anything.
After we went shopping we went to the cinema to see Hotel Transylvania  which was hilarious, and I loved it all! It was a pretty awesome movie. Then went home, ordered a take-out and watched Take me out, which might sound boring to some people, but I'm not someone who enjoys going out at night, I'd rather stay in and watch a movie, or something on T.V.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you all what I got, because I love reading these post.

I got this face mask when I was in Superdrug, because I knew I needed a deep cleansing facial, but wasn't in the mood to make a mask, so I cheated. I used it last night, and I really like it

Some DVDs that I got, Bridget Jones from my mum, Lady and the Tramp from my dad, and Jack and Sarah from my brother :)

Yankee candles :) I got some tea lights, that smell kinda sweet and spicy at the same time, Vanilla cupcake from my brother, he actually got me this scent in a larger jar for my 18th so I love this one, even though I do prefer spicy scented candles :) and finally I think it's called Red Wreath, from their Christmas collection, which I also love :)

A cute teddy bear from my mum, and The Soul Survivor bible and Hogwarts bookmarks from my dad :) 


For some strange reason, this picture keeps uploading upside down, and I can't change it :/ Anyway it is an owl jumper/sweater from my friends and socks from my mum :)

Like I said I am incredibly lucky, and I am so thankful to my family and friends for all my presents, and thankful to my family for giving me an amazing birthday.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Check back later for another exciting post I've been wanting to do for a while.

Until then, have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. There are still plenty of products available over on my blog sale, pop over and have a browse

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great birthday and were spoiled! The night in watching movie and eating takeout sounds lovely - just my kind of thing too!

    The Hogwarts bookmarks are so cool and ooo Christmas Yankee Candles - I didn't know they were out yet! :-)

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys that more than a night out :)

      They are beautiful :) And I didn't either, but my mum managed to find them :)

      Have a beautiful night

      xx

      Delete