Sunday 7 October 2012

My week in Instagram

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today I wanted to share with you all my 'exciting' week via Instagram.

He is so cute when he is sleeping (6 days ago)

Am I a student yet? Eating leftovers for breakfast cause I need to go shopping (4 days ago) 


This wine is surprisingly good considering I don't like wine (4 days ago) 

So apparently I can't do a sock bun (2 days ago)

Bet you just as I start making notes, my mum messages me telling me she's outside (2 days ago) 


As you can see, I didn't take many pictures this week, as I'm just starting university, but maybe there will be more next week.
How has your week been? Did you do anything exciting?

Right I am off to watch more of The Big Bang Theory and maybe paint my nails.

Talk to you all tomorrow

Have a beautiful night

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. I'm sorry I keep doing this but there are still plenty of items on my blog sale, please check it out. I promise I'll stop doing this either when everything is sold or in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment