I am finally onto today's planned post, and that is my Ins and Outs for September. This month has gone by so fast! I can't believe that I start my lectures tomorrow! It's kinda scary to be honest, but exciting at the same time.
Oh and I actually did what I planned to do, to keep track of my Ins and Outs this month! I'm proud of myself haha
- Elle Fowler's videos (again) - I finished watching them all at the beginning of the month, and I was kind of sad about it. I'm also sad I didn't win the Louis Vutton bag, I entered a ridiculous amount of times on the first video
- Once Upon a time - I watched the entire season within 3 days at the beginning of the month. I loved it so much, and I kinda want a new series. Desperately
- Church - I hadn't really gone during the summer for various reasons, but I've started going again and I am so excited for all of the groups to be on
- Disney videos - And by videos I mean VHS. I was helping my brother pack, and he had a bunch of them that he said I could have and I kinda love them.
- Pintrest - I am literally obsessed with Pintrest now. I almost didn't want to like it, because I like WeHeartIt so much, but I've downloaded the app now, that's how obsessed I am. I'm constantly pinning things
- Reading - At the beginning of the month, I could not get into the mind set to read, but then all of a sudden I really got into it. I read an entire book and am currently reading 2 others.
- My summer holidays - I've been excited to start university for a while, but I'm a little bit upset that my holiday's are over. It's going to be hard to get back into a routine, but I'm sure I'll work it out.