Monday 1 October 2012

September Ins and Outs

Hey girls, I hope you are all well.



I am finally onto today's planned post, and that is my Ins and Outs for September. This month has gone by so fast! I can't believe that I start my lectures tomorrow! It's kinda scary to be honest, but exciting at the same time.
Oh and I actually did what I planned to do, to keep track of my Ins and Outs this month! I'm proud of myself haha

In:

  1. Elle Fowler's videos (again) - I finished watching them all at the beginning of the month, and I was kind of sad about it. I'm also sad I didn't win the Louis Vutton bag, I entered a ridiculous amount of times on the first video
  2. Once Upon a time - I watched the entire season within 3 days at the beginning of the month. I loved it so much, and I kinda want a new series. Desperately 
  3. Church - I hadn't really gone during the summer for various reasons, but I've started going again and I am so excited for all of the groups to be on
  4. Disney videos - And by videos I mean VHS. I was helping my brother pack, and he had a bunch of them that he said I could have and I kinda love them.
  5. Pintrest - I am literally obsessed with Pintrest now. I almost didn't want to like it, because I like WeHeartIt so much, but I've downloaded the app now, that's how obsessed I am. I'm constantly pinning things
  6. Reading - At the beginning of the month, I could not get into the mind set to read, but then all of a sudden I really got into it. I read an entire book and am currently reading 2 others.
Out:
  1. My summer holidays - I've been excited to start university for a while, but I'm a little bit upset that my holiday's are over. It's going to be hard to get back into a routine, but I'm sure I'll work it out.
Ok so my Out's aren't very exciting, probably because it's harder to keep track of those. I'll work on that this month.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and as always let me know what your Ins and Outs of the last month were in the comments below.

Talk to you all soon 

Have a beautiful night

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. Please check out my blog sale, I promise everything is good for something


2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you on Once Upon a Time - I loved season 1 and am now actively avoiding the US spoilers for season 2! We definitely need the new season in the UK asap! :-)

    I'm also a total Pinterest addict too! :-)

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, it needs to be here now! :)

      Why is Pinterest so addicting? I don't understand! haha

      Have a beautiful evening

      xx

      Delete