Sunday 28 October 2012

My week in Instagram

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

It's that time of the week again, where I show you all what I've been up to this week, via Instagram. This week I haven't taken many pictures, but I hope you like what I did take.

Relaxation night on Tuesday to try and make myself feel better. I've had the flu for a couple of weeks and definitely wanted to make myself feel better, and luckily it worked!

What I wore on Friday. Headband from Primark (2 years ago) Owl jumper from George Asda (birthday present last week) Jeans from Primark, Boots from Diechmann (This season)

I cut my finger tonight cooking and only had this huge plaster and no scissors, and now I can't bend my finger. 

I know it's not much but I haven't done anything exciting this week, however I have a week off this week, so I might take more pictures.
What have you guys been up to this week? Let me know in the comments below.

That's all for today, I'm off to watch Surprise Surprise.

Have a beautiful night

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. Pop over to my blog sale for some great products, perfect for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment