Wednesday 17 October 2012

My shower routine

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today I want to share with you all something I've never seen done before. I've seen variations of this, like what's in my shower, but I wanted to make it a little bit different. I wanted to share my shower routine, because, as you all know, I am obsessed with routine.

This is my little corner in my shower



I first soak my hair, which I think I learnt from Blair Fowler a couple of years ago. Apparently she does it because shampoo dries out your hair, which makes sense. I then apply my shampoo just to the roots, because that is where the grease is. If I haven't washed my hair for more than 3 days I put wash all my hair, but to be honest, you don't need to do that because when you rinse it will clean all your hair.



When rinsing my shampoo out I squeeze out all the water at the same time, again I learnt this from Blair Fowler. I then apply my conditioner to the ends of my hair, starting from the nape of my neck (or from where I can lift my hair with ease) I also apply a tiny bit to my roots to give volume, and to get my layers and fringe/bangs. I then leave it whilst I do everything else I need to do.



I then use this to wash that area. This is good because that part of your body is really sensitive to scents so I really like this.

I then wash my body with my body wash, this one is the Radox moisture, which comes out really creamy and is actually really moisturising. I don't usually re-purchase body washes, I tend to just get whatever is cheapest, but I think I will re-purchase this one.
On a Monday, Wednesday and Friday I put my body wash on this to exfoliate my body. I think using one of this is nicer than using a body scrub and it works just as well.


Again I use this on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I feel like I give myself a good wash on those days because I only wash my hair then too. I don't know why but I think exfoliating makes me feel cleaner.


On every other night I wash my face with this. It's the Clearasil overnight wash. I'm almost out which is sad because no-where stocks it any more. However this is my first bottle and it has lasted for so long, so hopefully it will last me quite a while longer.

On the days when I'm not washing my hair, I shave, so that I don't spend too long in the shower. This is a bikini razor, which I feel is so much easier and safer to use than a regular razor, cause I don't know about you, but I'm always cutting myself, so I much prefer this.


I then shave my legs and underarms with a regular razor like this one. 



 Well that's my shower routine, I hope you enjoyed it. I'm genuinely interested if anyone else has a routine that they stick to in the shower? If you do, let me know in the comments below, I'm very interested to know if I'm the only one.

That's all for today, have a beautiful night

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. Don't know what to buy people for Christmas? Click over onto my blog sale, I have plenty of stuff that would make great present.



No comments:

Post a Comment