Monday 1 October 2012

My guide to the perfect at home facial

Hey girls, as I promised a while a go, here is my guide to the perfect at home facial. I hope you enjoy.

First you want to apply a thin layer of a cream cleanser onto a slightly damp face 

This is the one I use, it's the Clearasil Ultra All in 1 wash and mask. 
After about 3 minutes take a cotton pad and wipe it off. By leaving the cream cleanser on it absorbs all of the dirt, grime and old make-up.

Before I do any of that I tend to switch my facial sauna on. However if you do not have one, all you have to do is fill a bowl with boiling water
Place a towel over your head and the bowl and let the steam open up all your pores. I normally sit there for about 5-10 minutes, or until I can feel my face sweating. However you can sit there for as long as it feels comfortable, but I recommend not any longer than 20 minutes.


Once I have left my face mask on for 20-25 minutes, I rinse it off using warm water. I tend to cover my face with the damp face cloth, letting the mask soften, then wipe in gentle circular motions. Afterwards I just splash my face with cold water to close my pores again.

Then simply pat dry with a clean towel and apply your favourite moisturiser.

And after all that, you are left with healthy, glowing skin :-)



 I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any tips and tricks on the perfect at home facial, please feel free to leave them in the comments below. I always love hearing what other people do and trying them out. If you do this, please let me know how it worked for you.

That's all for now, check back later for my final post of the day, and until then....

Have a beautiful evening.
Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. I'm just plugging my blog sale again. As I've said before, all the money I make from this will be spent on things I need for exciting posts I have planned, but I can't do them unless people buy things. Feel free to tell your friends too.


No comments:

Post a Comment