Tuesday 23 October 2012

My week in Instagram

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today is my weekly Instagram post. Because I didn't do it last week, you are getting 2 weeks worth, however there isn't much there, as I haven't been Instagraming much lately.

I painted my nails in 'Dark Chocolate' by Avon

Reading my book in the bath

I found a frog in my toilet!

Blue was fascinated by the hail storm outside

I got a smiley face with my hot chocolate :)

It was a bit windy outside

A ladybug liked my bag

What I look like when I do my make-up without a mirror

Editing said video

I got bored and decided to take pictures of myself pulling silly faces 





 What have you guys been up to this week? Let me know in the comments below.

Talk to you all tomorrow

Have a beautiful evening

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. Check out my blog sale, there are great Christmas present ideas :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment