Monday 1 October 2012

My month in Instagram (well over a month :/)

Hey girls, apparently it's been a while since I last updated this, and, again, I have no idea why. I was supposed to write something on Saturday, Sunday and today, so I am making sure all of those posts are done today, starting with yesterdays.

Throughout, at least, the month of October I will be posting on the following days: Monday's, Wednesday's, Saturday's and Sunday's, as these are the days I am not in University. Once I get into a routine I might start blogging more often, but for now it is just those days. I will be doing Blogmas again though, so be excited for that! :D

Right onto the first of today's posts. I kept forgetting to do this weekly this month so I am throwing it all in, then get back to weekly next Sunday.

Rain storm #nofilter it feels like autumn/winter (7 weeks ago)

Huge mug of tea to celebrate. I couldn't have one earlier so I deserve this (7 weeks ago) (Results day) 

Outfit 1, 2, or 3 for tonights celebratory meal out? (7 weeks ago) 

Ok so I added the same picture twice in my last picture, so now there is a third outfit (7 weeks ago) 

The outfit I went with (7 weeks ago)

Morning Instagram, trying really hard to stay awake :-P (6 weeks ago) 

@SophSpedding the banana collapsing on the bed (6 weeks ago) 

I have a YouTube cup! (6 weeks ago)

Simon's cat talk! :-D (6 weeks ago)

The cats found Ben! @applesanddaisies @SophSpedding @nanlew @meekakitty 

It's still on my hand @sophspedding (6 weeks ago)

So many straws (6 weeks ago)

Autumn has come super early where I live (5 weeks ago)

The sky looks almost painted on right now. It's so pretty. #nofilter (5 weeks ago) 

Full on thunder storm going on right now. Hopefully it stops before I have to go to the post office (5 weeks ago) 

Look! This is all the stuff I am putting into the attic. Everything has sentimental value so it's all good (4 weeks ago) 

Look what's happening (4 weeks ago)

Drinking apple juice right before bed is probably not the best idea. Oh well yolo ;P (4 weeks ago) 

Eye ball (4 weeks ago)

I love these shoes (4 weeks ago)

My brother blowing out his candles :) Happy 18th @Steven7805 (4 weeks ago) 

I love my mum @thenewmrskelly :P (4 weeks ago)

I can totally sew (3 weeks ago)

I think the coop are skipping Halloween and bonfire night and skipping straight to Christmas (3 weeks ago) 

Watching Naruto :) (3 weeks ago) 

Just painting :) (3 weeks ago)

Yup I'm sexy (3 weeks ago)

Question: does this look tacky? I don't normally like rings worn next to each other, but I don't want to move my diamond ring into a different finger (3 weeks ago)

I just painted my nails with cranberry zest from rimmel and have only just realized it smells fruity once it's dry :) (2 weeks ago) 

Hehehehehe @dannymcgarry2 :P (2 weeks ago)


You can't see it, but I've circled everywhere I'm supposed to be during Freshers week. I may or may not be getting nervous. I blame everyone for leaving this weekend! (2 weeks ago)

Wtf is this bug? It's huge and was in my house! (2 weeks ago) 

This is my phone wallpaper, and I love it :) Autumn and winter are definitely my favourite seasons, particularly autumn, it's so colourful :) (2 weeks ago)

Reading a book with a cup of tea and the fire on = autumn perfection. Oh and I've got my jammie bottoms on :) (2 weeks ago) 

Green tea and a glass of water, healthy way to end the day :) (2 weeks ago) 

It's taken a while, but I'm finally loving reading again, which means I am finally loving this book. Been reading it for about 2/3 weeks. (2 weeks ago)

That does not look comfy (2 weeks ago)

You may call me lazy, but I don't plan on moving until I have finished this book. I'm sucked into it now (2 weeks ago) 

Just painted my nails in Romance by Avon it always reminds me of autumn :) (1 week ago) 

Cup of tea whilst I do my makeup? Why not (1 week ago)

Excited to try this @tetelyteafolk (5 days ago)

Aaahhh look what I got! :D (4 day's ago)

Look what I got! @astoldbyalex_ (13 hours ago)

So apparently I haven't done a week in Instagram post for quite a while, so there is a lot of pictures on here. Sorry about that. You are now all caught up, and there will be a lot less pictures next week.

Follow me on Instagram at Britishrandomness, I follow everyone back.

That is it for this post. Check back later for an exciting post.

Have a beautiful day and dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives.

xx

P.S. There is still plenty of stuff over on my blog sale. With Christmas just around the corner, it's good to start shopping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment