Saturday 10 December 2011

Blogmas day #10

I'm sitting here watching my all time favourite Christmas movie, soaking my feet, and it is absolute bliss.

Today was good, although I only got to watch one movie with my mum because we both fell asleep. To be fair we had both been up since 6am so you can't really blame me >_< We watched Christmas luck, I think it was called, and it was so good. I didn't like the ending but everything else about it was good. It was about this single mum, who was really poor, and had her car stolen which had a winning lottery ticket in it. She puts it on the news and the guys who saw it and gave the car back but kept the ticket. They decided to try and get her to put up a reward for the ticket, with one of the guys not agreeing to it. I don't want to give away anything but I do recommend it, it was a really sweet movie, perfect for Christmas time.

Aww poor Scott, its the part where he loses custody. This movie is so good, I love the relationship between Scott/Santa and Neil so funny; and Charlie is adorable! I'm watching The Santa Claus encase you were wondering. Isn't it just the best Christmas movie ever!? What's your favourite Christmas movie? I would love to know, and if I haven't seen them before I would love to check them out.

I got A Christmas Carol from the library today! I am so excited to read it as I've never read it before, only seen the movie adaptations. Have any of you read it? If you have, let me know what you though of it.
I just have to finish the book I am currently reading before I can read it, but I'm hoping to finish that tonight, after the movie :)

Anyway I should go and dry my feet and slather them in body butter for soft feet :) I'll talk to you beautiful people tomorrow :)

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 15
Days until my first A level exam: 33
What I am listening to right now: The Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment