Tuesday 13 December 2011

Blogmas day #13


I feel like I am clearing out my mind. I've started to delete people from my facebook, because lets face it, I don't talk to most of them so why do I need them on there? It feels great, and I'm not even done yet! I'm also unfollowing people on Twitter, because I follow so many people. It's mostly just companies that I'm unfollowing and celebrity gossip accounts because I tend to just skip over them. It feels like I'm clearing space in my mind, probably because I rely on Twitter so much xD

Ooh I started wrapping Christmas presents tonight! I've only wrapped 3 but it makes me happy. They are just the ones I am giving out on Friday because the rest I'm giving out next week so I don't need to wrap them yet. I was at my friends house and they had presents under the tree and I got excited and just had to wrap some of mine :) I got even more excited when I saw my present from them. They wouldn't let me have it yet though *sad face* I can be so impatient sometimes, but to be fair I know what it is and am so excited to get it.

You know what else I can't wait to do? Give out my cards. I wrote them today too and I have a lot this year! But I love giving people things, don't you?

Wow I am suddenly so tired, should probably get an early night, although I do get a lie in tomorrow because I'm going to an open day :) Don't you just love when you get the day off school to go looking around a beautiful university? I love it, the university I am going to is so beautiful and I am tempted to take my camera to take pictures :P I can't wait to visit it again. I really hope I get the grades for it. I really need to make sure I work my butt off, including during my Christmas holiday.

Anyway I'm going to bed. Night all you beautiful people. Love ya kiss kiss

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 12
Days until my first A level exam: 30
What I am listening to right now: My grown up Christmas list by Kelly Clarkson (love this song so much)

No comments:

Post a Comment