Sunday 18 December 2011

Blogmas day #18


Happy  Forever day! :D I have a request to all my British readers, can each of you download at least one version of this song this week? I will love you forever if you do. Alex is such an amazing YouTuber and Artist and it would be amazing if he could get Christmas number 1. All the money he makes from the sales he is giving to World Vision and he has already raised so much money for them.
If that doesn't cinch it for you, then how about he will be The X Factor winner, Little Mix, and Justin Bieber.  Who wouldn't want to beat them? (No offence to anyone who likes either of them)

The song was only available today (well for it to count for the charts, and most people waited until today anyway) and it already got number 4 in the download/iTunes chart. I cannot tell you how proud I am of him. Just think how much money he has already raised to World Vision! With your help he can get into the top 40, 30, 20, 10 or even 5! He deserves it so much and I would be so happy for him if he did it! The best thing about it is that he would have done it without any record label! I think that just shows how technology, in particular, the internet, is taking over the music industry. You don't need to be signed to make amazing music and have a huge fan base. In fact I feel that the Nermiearmy is an amazing fan base, better than those fan bases that are fans because they are famous.
So please help an unsigned artist make it into the charts on Christmas day and I will love you all forever.

Oh and the above video was made, quickly, by me today to celebrate Forever Day; I hope you liked it. But most of all I hope you liked the song :)

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 7 (A WEEK GUYS)
Days until my first A level exam: 26
What I am listening to right now: The 8-bit remix of Forever Yours by Alex Day,

No comments:

Post a Comment