Saturday 17 December 2011

Blogmas day #16

Oops I forgot to write last night. I'm really bad at writing this on a Friday aren't I?

This post is probably going to be short because I need to make sure I have something to write tonight :P As I write this, I currently have no internet connection (not sure why though) Obviously when I post this, I will have internet but that is why it is so late, unlike last week :P

Don't you just love 'The Big Bang Theory'? I'm watching this weeks episodes :) Ha-ha love how Sheldon just came in yelling "Get your women in line" love Sheldon so much, he is so funny. Amy is hilarious too xD
You know what other E4 show I am obsessed with? 'How I met your mother' I need both of these on DVD, anyone wanna buy them for me? :P

Ooh I forgot! It snowed yesterday! I got so excited about it and started scream (just being me duh) I love it so much, made me feel so happy and even better it made my friends who weren't feeling Christmassy, feel Christmassy :D Isn't that just the best thing ever? Did anyone else get any snow? Leave me pictures below :)



I don't really have much to say so I'm gonna go and carry on watching TV :) Talk to you all later :)

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 8
Days until my first A level exam: 26
What I am listening to right now: Opening scene to 'The Big Bang Theory'

P.S I don't live in London so that picture is not mine

1 comment: