Sunday 25 December 2011

Blogmas day #25 - IT'S CHRISTMAS!



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Hope you all are having an amazing day.
My day has been great so far, although I did wake up late, especially for Christmas day. I didn't get up until 9! For me that is so late for Christmas, as I normally get up at 6. What time did all of you get up?

I love my presents and I can't wait to start practising my ukele! The book I got to teach me comes with a disc which will help me even more! I got some other cool presents, of course. Do you guys want a post about what I got, or would you prefer not to? I'm not sure whether or not to do one, because people tend to think it is bragging about what other people can afford to buy me. However in my opinion, if you think like that, then hauls of what you bought yourself are bragging about how much money you have. I love reading haul posts and I love doing them too, so if you guys want one, I will do it tomorrow; just let me know.

I'm wearing some new shoes that I bought for myself on Sunday, and they don't have a platform so are killing my feet. Every pair of heels I own have a platform, so that they are more comfortable and easier to walk in; however I fell in love with these shoes, and had to have them (especially as they were on sale :-P) but they hurt :-( My dad said I just need to wear heels more often, so seeing as my dad said to, I just have to; after all, I want to stay on the nice list :-P. I might put up an outfit of the day soon too as I adore what I am wearing, even if my skirt is to tight and rises up when I sit down xD.

Is anyone else listening to the official charts? I'm so excited for Alex Day and can't wait to see where he gets to in the charts. They are already on number 17 and he isn't there yet. It is expected that he will be in the top 10, which I have to say is amazing. I mean he is an unsigned artist, completely unknown outside of the internet up until the past week. It just shows that you don't need a record label, to become big now. I love that so much, don't you? If you are unable to listen you can follow me on twitter @PotterKim_ to find out where he landed.

This post seems more random than usual but, oh well, it's Christmas, what you gonna do? I've only had 2 drinks today, which is quite good for me. It is probably because we only have champagne, beer and eggnog. I don't particularly like champagne, although I will drink it, and I can't stand beer ha-ha.

I think I should probably go now and I will talk to you all tomorrow. Don't forget to tell me if you want a 'what I got for Christmas' post.

Merry Christmas and God bless

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: IT'S TODAY!
Days until my first A level exam: 19
What I am listening to right now: Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera  

No comments:

Post a Comment