Friday 23 December 2011

Blogmas day #22

Hey everyone, so it is almost midnight so I am going to keep this post short. I have had such a great day. In the  morning me and my mum bought the Christmas day vegetables which was so good :) We also bought some cake and had a coffee when we got in. It was really good, because I haven't really spent much time with my mum lately so I enjoyed it. Then I went to my friends house so that we could exchange Christmas presents. That was so exciting! I knew what my main present was, and I couldn't wait to open it. I'm not going to tell you what it is until Sunday, because I don't want to show Christmas presents until Christmas day; but I will tell you that I love it and it is so pretty! They got me 2 other small things which I love as well. Thank you guys!
We also had a few drinks and watched 2 Harry Potter movies, which is obviously great.
Ooh we went to see some really gorgeous lights and took some pictures. Most of them didn't turn out right because it was too dark and I don't have the best camera but it was still fun.

I'll leave you all now with some pictures and I will talk to you all tomorrow.
















DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 3
Days until my first A level exam: 22
What I am listening to right now: nothing *sad face*

No comments:

Post a Comment