Thursday 8 December 2011

Blogmas day #8

I feel like this is late tonight. I forgot about it, because I'm watching The Grinch, one of my favourite Christmas movies by the way, but just checked twitter and saw someone tweet something about Blogs and I was like crap I haven't done mine today!

I don't really know what to say today. My day hasn't been particularly interesting, I just want to sleep again.
It has been so cold, which I like when I'm not going anywhere, but I was in school and just wanted to go home to bed. Do you guys ever feel like that? Just can't be bothered with anything? I've felt like that a lot recently and I don't really know why. I think it might be because of the weather. This weather always makes me feel unmotivated and unproductive. Plus I haven't been sleeping much so that can't help LOL

I just googled what Christmas is really about, just to see what other people thought, and everyone thinks the same thing; its about about the birth of Jesus. And yet nobody thinks about this. Everyone is so obsessed with materialism that they don't celebrate the true meaning. I don't understand why everyone always feel like they need the latest things, why not just be happy with what you have? What is wrong with being happy with what you have? We are very lucky to have what we have and to live the way we do, and yet people don't appreciate it. It makes me sad that hardly anyone appreciates the life they have; especially because there are so many people who don't have what we have. They live in a very disadvantaged country and would love what we have and yet we take it for granted.

Sorry rant over. I know I am guilty of it too but it still makes me sad. Anyway I'm gonna go now I don't really have much to say tonight :(

Talk to you all tomorrow

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 17
Days until my first A level exam: 35
What I am listening to right now: The Grinch

No comments:

Post a Comment