Thursday 29 December 2011

Blogmas day #29



This month is almost finished guys! *sad face* What am I going to do?

The thought of January scares and excites me. Scares me because I have exams and feel so unprepared. Excited because, to me, a new year means a new me. I think that out weighs the terrifying thought of exams because one of my new years resolutions should fix that. I don't plan on going into that until new years day, but you will all get to know my resolutions :)
I should probably keep this short as I have revision to do and I'm up early tomorrow. But I just want to talk about my thoughts about this year coming to an end.
This year hasn't even been that bad, I've made great memories, and inevitably gained bad memories. No-one is ever going to have a year completely absent of suffering, even if it something small, like having an argument with a friend, no matter how hard they try. And I have to admit that this year has been pretty great.

I wish I could share pictures with you guys of my year, but the pictures from January to June/July have been lost as they were all on my old laptop and that died this summer and I'm not sure how to get them back. But this year has been amazing; I really got to know my best friend, I became a Christian and met some amazing people.
Of course not everything was great, but I try not to dwell on them and just live for the moment and focus on the great things in my life.

I feel like so much has changed this year and I am truly great-full for everything and I can't wait for more things to come next year.

So I've just had a thought; this post would've made more sense to be written on New Years Eve, but never mind, I'll think of something to post then

Now until tomorrow

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 15
What I am listening to right now: A very merry unbirthday by Alice in Wonderland
Days until New Years: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment