Saturday 31 December 2011

Blogmas day #31



It is almost 2012! Can you believe it? This year has been incredible and I just want to share with you my favourite things of the year.
Are you ready?

10. Falling in love. This one is bitter sweet, which is why it is number 10, because not only did I fall in love I got my heart broken. Obviously that was hard, but being in love with someone is such an incredible feeling and that is why it is in my top 10.
9. This site. It is amazing! The quality of the clothes is so good, and the price is amazing! I've only bought 2 things from it but I found a pair of boots that I'm in love with, just trying to decide on the colour.
8. This one is going to sound weird, but doing my English Language coursework for year 12. For the main part of it I really enjoyed it. We chose to types of work to do and I did an article and a short story and loved doing them. I loved researching and being creative. It was so good.
7. Being creative with my nails. I normally just paint them a single, block colour, but this year I have tried other things like a different colour on each nail, a different shade on a single nail, and a colour, then a glitter, then a colour. It's nice to be creative.
6. Soul Survivor! This was an amazing festival I went to this summer and wow! I can't wait to go again next summer. Encase you don't know it is a Christian festival where you learn about God and become closer to him. It really affirms your faith.
5. Getting onto Pottermore early. I'll be honest I was disappointed with Pottermore but I wanted to get on to find out which house I would be sorted into, and I got Hufflepuff. (I'll forever be a Gryffindor though)
4.  My Harry Potter obsession getting bigger, and becoming best friends with my best friend because of it. With the final Harry Potter released this summer, my obsession got like 100x bigger and it ended up being all my and my friends would talk about. And through that I became closer to one of them and we became best friends :)
3. The Final Harry Potter movie being released! I saw it 5 times and cried each time and I still do. I still get emotional thinking about parts of it or thinking about how it is over!
2. My mum and dad getting married. They have been together for so long and my mum had wanted to get married for so long and my dad kept refusing but this year he changed his mind and they got married this summer and it was beautiful and I love them.
1. Becoming a Christian. This is obviously a big thing to happen to me this year, and so far in my life! I love this one so much and it has definitely changed me for the better and I hope to grow stronger in my faith nest year.

So what are your top 10 things of 2011? Thinking of 10 was hard so don't worry if you can't think of that many.
I loved 2011 so much and I hope next year is even better.

I hope you all have an amazing New Year and that 2012 is your year! I love you guys and thank you for sticking with my Blogmas, even when it was very random and pointless at points and I will talk to you all next year (cheesy I know but I love saying it anyway)
Have a wonderful night, whatever you're doing, stay safe and Happy New Year!

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 13
What I am listening to right now So this is love by Cinderella
Days until New Years Day: It's tomorrow guys!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blogmas :) blogear? i think so!! Haha love that you love harry potter too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Blogear? as in Blog everyday of the year? I was thinking of that haha. I love that you love Harry Potter!
    xx

    ReplyDelete