Saturday 31 December 2011

Blogmas day #30

So I have just realized that I didn't write anything yesterday so here I am, catching up. I have no freakin' idea what  to write though, because I am ill and kinda just wanna play Harry Potter. So I think I should just keep this short.

So I just googled, 'Christmas is over' and found this:
How cute is that? It is so true as well. Lets face it, the things we love most in life are love, family, and friends, and those are things you can't buy, they aren't things, they are just there. I love that thought. Of course though we do all love actual things, for example, Harry Potter, or make-up, but they aren't the most important things to us, are they?

Anyway, I'm going to go. I know what I am going to post tonight which I am excited about so I'll talk to you all then

DFTBA

Days until my first A level exam: 13
What I am listening to right now: Happy working song from Enchanted

No comments:

Post a Comment