Sunday 4 December 2011

Blogmas day #15 Elle's 15 question tag





Hey everyone, so I know that this isn't exactly the best post and that it doesn't exactly have anything to do with Christmas, but I am so tired and I just want to go to bed, so I decided to post this. I wrote it a few weeks ago encase of something like this. 
Hope you enjoy it.


1. What do you think you can do but can't? When I'm drunk I think I can sing
2. What's a difficult word for you to pronounce? I have a few but one of them is anaphylactic
3. What is a favourite TV show from your childhood? That is hard as I had so many. Hmm I'll go with Sabrina the teenage witch
4. What are your virtues and vices? Mine? I'm a good listener but I am also impatient and not very confident
5. What's more important: love, fame, power, or money? Love
6. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why? 1920's I just love everything about it. Although I do also love the late 1800's
7. If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why? New Look and Matalan, they have a wide range of clothes that are affordable and long lasting
8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day? No idea
9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain? I don't really remember my dreams
10. What's your horoscope? I'm a Libra 
11. What does your dream bedroom look like? En-suite bathroom, balcony, walk-in wardrobe and sophisticated. Kind of have a France feel to it maybe
12. What position do you sleep in? On my tummy
13. Who is your favourite vampire of all time? Damon Slavatore or Dracula
14. What are you currently wearing on your feet? Pink fuzzy socks
15. Do you have neat handwriting? Some people say I do, but I disagree.  


If you do this tag, or have done it, leave a link in the comments below, I would love to check them out.


DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 10

Days until my first A level exam: 28
What I am listening to right now: The sound of me typing

No comments:

Post a Comment