Sunday 11 December 2011

Blogmas day #11

This video has just made me feel so happy.

So I have no idea what the heck to write tonight. I just wrote a post, but it was way too personal to be uploaded to the internet so I deleted it. I will say thought that I'm not in the best of moods and just want to crawl into bed, so I think I'll keep this post short, sorry guys.

Did you guys watch the video? I thought it was hilarious and love it so much. I am definitely buying the song. I want him to get really high in the charts. Wouldn't that be amazing? I love him so much! He is definitely one of my favourite YouTubers ever! Him, Charlie, Phil and Dan are my favourite Vloggers! They are all hilarious! Don't you think? Who are your favourite Youtubers?

Yeah I really have nothing to say tonight, so I'm gonna go and get ready for bed and go there. Sorry for the short post guys, hopefully it'll be better tomorrow.

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 14
Days until my first A level exam: 32
What I'm listening to right now: Almighty God by Tim Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment