Tuesday 20 December 2011

Blogmas day #20



Is it really the 20th today? Where has the month gone? I don't know what I'm going to do when December is over, you know with my blogging? I don't know how I'm going to cope not writing everyday! I might keep it up you know. Well at least for as long as possible. I don't know how long that will last but you never know I might be able to do it for a year. Although I do have exams and coursework to do over January. Then obviously more coursework until my exams in the summer. Oh and hopefully starting university in September, so those might make it slightly difficult to post everyday for a year, but I think I'll try. Would you guys like that? They wouldn't all be like this one, there would be mini-series', like my study series, um tags, Outfit of the days etc and of course, random posts like this. I dunno, I just love blogging everyday and I don't really want to stop.
If you guys are bored of my daily blogging let me know and I'll stop in January and just go back to my 2/3 a week posts about specific things.

Ooh I finished wrapping today! It was exciting and now all I have left to do is put on the gift tags and put them under the tree. I'll do that tomorrow and take a picture to show you guys. I love wrapping presents, wish I could do it all year! :D

Wow I'm tired. I should probably go to sleep soon but I'm watching Tangled! Love this film so much. I watched it for the first time on Friday and fell in love. New favourite Disney movie, although I do still love my other favourites.

Guys I'm gonna go. I've thought of a post for tomorrow, and I don't want to do it right now because it will make this post too long.
Talk to you all tomorrow

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 5
Days until my first A level exam: 24
What I am listening to right now: Rapunzel's revelation

No comments:

Post a Comment