Monday 12 December 2011

Blogmas day #12

Today has been so unproductive. Sure I was at school, and sure I finished a really book, (which I plan on doing a review on tomorrow) but apart I haven't done anything productive.
Ooh I was at my House Group today, which I haven't been to since September! And that made me happy because I love House Group and I love the people. I love learning about God and feeling that closeness I feel when I'm there. We weren't learning about God today, because it was the last one of the term so we had a kind of party, with food and a board game which was so fun. I can't wait to be able to go back every week, just got to get an exam out of the way first :)

I was just on Weheartit.com and found these:



Don't you just love them? In the book I finished today in it, it said to put a picture like one of these on the wall you see before you fall asleep and when you wake up in the morning, to help you feel closer to God, and I am definitely going to do that! I love God and I want to be closer to Him so I am definitely going to do it. 

I'm sorry, I've just realized how religious this post is. Well this Blog is about me and you guys wouldn't read it if you didn't care. I don't know why but I just felt like this is what I had to talk to you guys about today, and I'm sorry if you didn't like it. 
Are any of you guys religious at all? I don't mind if you're not, my best friend isn't. I love talking about my religion and how it makes me feel, so let me know if you liked this post and if you did I will do more. If not I won't do them very often.

Anyway I am so tired so I am going to go and get ready for bed. I'm curl up in bed and read A Christmas Carol :)

Talk to you all tomorrow and until then

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 13
Days until my first A level exam: 31
What I am listening to right now: Take the world by Tim Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment