Tuesday 6 December 2011

Blogmas day #6





I am so tired today and don't really have the energy to think of anything to write, so instead I am doing a Christmas tag that I found called the Holly Jolly Tag.




  1. Favourite Christmas Movie(s)? The Santa Claus movie, you know the one with Tim Allen in? I love that one so much. I definitely watch it at least 3 times each year.
  2. Are you on the Naughty or Nice list? I actually took a couple of tests on this, and all of them came back Nice. So I am on the Nice list
  3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! I've never taken a Christmas card photo :(
  4. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Apparently a white Christmas only counts if it is snowing on the day so no :( However I think it should count if the ground is covered in snow, which we had last year. What do you think?
  5. Where do you usually spend your holiday? At home. We're always home which I really like. I think Christmas is such a great time to spend with your family :)
  6. Play or sing your favourite Christmas song! Obviously can't do that because this isn't a video, but my favourite song is Last Christmas by Wham! or All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey (the original not the Beiber version)
  7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? No, but we do get new pyjammas on Christmas eve which I guess could count as a present
  8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Umm lets see: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Blitzen and Rudolph. Am I missing anyone?
  9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? We don't really have traditions, I just can't wait for spending the day with my family, when everyone isn't stressing :) Although I love Boxing Day when we all stay in our jamma's watch movies and eat food. Could that count as a tradition?
  10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Fake. Which if you think about it is better for the environment and lasts for years so works out a lot cheaper :)
  11. Hands down, what's your all-time favourite holiday food and sweet treat? Trifle. I know you can have this all year round, but for as long as I can remember I've only ever had it had Christmas time, so it is my Christmas dessert. Although I do love Candy Canes which are a Christmas treat
  12. Be honest: Do you like giving or receiving gifts better? 100% giving. I think that is my favourite thing, giving people present! I love when I give people presents so much.
  13. Show us your tackiest Christmas Attire (example, ugly sweater) I don't have one. I do really want a Christmas jumper though, like the one in the picture :)
  14. What would be the dream place to visit for this holiday season? I would love to go to a cabin log, somewhere where it snows a lot. Or New York, but not as much
  15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? No but I wish we did though
  16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I'm not pro, but I don't fail miserably. I'm definitely getting better at it :)
  17. Most memorable holiday moment? One Christmas Santa got me a twin pram for my dolls. When I got up it was assembled and covered in a blanket and my mum told me that Santa had got tired and had decided to take a nap. I remember being scared to wake him and didn't want to take the blanket off. I don't remember who took the blanket off but I remember being relieved that Santa wasn't there and being really excited about the pram :)
  18. What made you realize the truth about Santa? I don't know to be honest. I just remember that every year for about 2 or 3 years I would say that he didn't exist, but my mum would always convince me by Christmas eve, but one year I guess she just gave up cause it was happening each year and told me the truth.
  19. Do you make New Years Revolutions? Do you stick to them? Yeah, every year and I try so hard to stick to them, but always fail
  20. What makes the holidays special for you? Families being together and being happy. Even those people who normally might be a bit down on a daily basis are always really happy during Christmas time and it just makes me feel great. 
Well that was it. There was more questions that I expected but it was fun. I tag everyone reading this to do it and leave the link in the comments below. I look forward to reading them and I will talk to you all tomorrow.

DFTBA

Days until Christmas: 19
Days until my first A level exam: 37
What I'm listening to right now: Sonorus by Romilda Vane and the Chocolate Cauldrons

No comments:

Post a Comment